2009年4月18日星期六

such a no mood day...

today is really bad luck, i hate tat. At the morning, i noe tat he not going to skol,i quite sad when i noe tat. tat mean i can't c him today ady... i miss him... would him do the same thing?? i dun think so n not dare to think too

when me n zk reach skol... i saw all ppl r busying their job... except for me... i feel tat my life is very meaningless... i regret tat i din join the BSMM kawat... tis is my last year in tis skol... n aso my secondary life... i should make my life be more meaningful... but i din do it... i hate myself... i hate myself always do something tat will make myself be regret... include wat i did on him... but wat can i do now??

when i saw the kawat of all the badan beruniform... i hope i'm the one inside of them... practice wif them together... having the enjoy time together... n having the result together wif them... when i saw got ppl faint... i think if tat ppl is me... wat ur response? will u care of me?? or juz like ntg happen??

during the event... when kah heng - my fren n aso ketua rumah hijau fall down... i got the feel tat i want to cry... i aso dun noe y i got tat feel... maybe is bcause tis is my last year in tis skol... i hope my house dun be the last... i very regret tat i din take part in any event... when i saw all of them do their best to win n earn marks for their own house... i hope i can one of them aso... y i become such a meaningless, useless person?? i really found tat i'm the most useless person in the world...if tis year got any kawat competition... i hope i can join it... but how was my studies?? i scare i cannot handle all the activities... i scare i will sick... it's very suffer...

when our gang stand under the kem... got a malay guy touch me!! such a fucker hand!! at first... he touch my pipi... when i turn my head... i din c anything... so i think tat maybe is ppl past by bu xiao xin touch dao... so i din bother... after tat... tat guy touch my leg again... when i turn my head i din saw anything... then i juz continuous to talk... the 3rd time... tat guy touch my shoulder again!! when i turn... i saw him sit down!! tat time i really very angry!! juz straightly scold him ma chao hai... i long time din talk bad word ady... when i very stress n want to say all those words... i still control myself dun say it out... cause i scare i will change to another person... i scare i back to my form 1 style again... tat bu liang shao nv...

after tat... when want gather at the field... i found tat my bag lost!! all my mood gone... i no mood to laugh at all... n no mood to talk wif any ppl... i scare i can't control myself n say something tat very bad to my frens... my 1st novel is in the bag... tat is my 1st novel!!! if i'm a guy... i think i will let the person who steal my bag become cacat...luckily i'm not a guy...

when i come back... i hope tat someone can comfort me... but i noe it won't be the true... someone ady din care of me anymore... i hope it juz zhan shi xin...

没有评论: