2008年9月22日星期一

i'm so yeng!!











Get it? Yeah!! As u all guess... i want share wif u all about rubik cube~~ On 20th Sept 2008... Me "blur gal" finish the whole cube!! I did it by myself!! I can feel that i so yeng!!(forgive my self-love) At skol, i did it wif Xin Di n Zhi Kuan' s help... when i come back from skol, i realized tat i had forgot one of the formula... tat time... my mood sudden drop from heaven to hell!! i try try and try... suddenly i did by accidentally!! i dun even noe i had finish the whole cube!! when i turn the whole cube... only i noe i had finish it!! the 1st thing i do when i finished it is... i jump to my mum n turn the whole cube in front of her, then say:" u see~~ i finish it!! hahahaha~~ lalalala~~" may be tat time my mum is really let me "za dao", but she should normal wif it ... cause i really is tis type of ppl... i can't hide my happyness, sadness~~ i think all my frens aso noe it rite??


P. S : Xin Di, am i really ur proud?? haha~~~


*tis is my 1st post which written in english... hope u all can understand wat i say... sry for making ur brain pain... haha!!

没有评论: