2009年7月11日星期六

1 week life~~

tis week
got a bit special
JY can recess wif us ady~~
on monday...
1st time we 6 ppl walk tgt during recess
i like tat feel
i hope everyday we can do the same thing
although sometimes we hv some misunderstood between us
but i noe we sure can go through it and settle it
i hope i won't lost u all
as my bbf

tis week i got a bit emo
dun like to talk
dun like to smile
juz wanna be alone
do my thing
i hope i can be stronger
won't be so weak
i like tat emo galz
although i want be alone
but i will still tgt wif u all
u all let me noe tat i'm not alone

i start to like rock
everyday muz hear it
if not i will felt tat i lack of something
rock can make me become stronger
not afraid anything
won't let my feel control me
try to dun care of everything
everything is ntg special
i really hope i can do tat

on friday
all my changes gone
although i smile as usual
but i dun like tis galz
tis gals is a weak n uselass person
always control by other
can i change 100% before i leave tis skol??

at night
i thinking of u
i noe i should not so tat
i think of everything between us
i hate tis galz
i should not do such thing
tis will make me bcome a weak person
y i'm so useless
tat time my heart is very luan
i cannot cold down myself at all
i felt scare
i let myself read novel non-stop
i noe i cannot be stop read it
if not i will be more worst
1 sms save me up
thanks for tat

after i finish tat novel
my heart is cold down
1.45am 11/7/09
i tell u i want to sleep
u ask me dun think so muz
i noe u a gud guy
thx for tat
i hope u hv a sweet dream too
we r both the same

saturday
we hv a "half" day camp
all the program damn nice
better than last year
i felt proud of tat
tat mean our orchestra classic bcome much better
i hope new AJK can done a gd job
i trust u all

at 1st
we play "lao ying zhuo xiao ji"
although u all will say its damn childish
at 1st i think of tis too
but when i play it
it damn nice
full of laugh, shout
not bad

2nd game is hide-ang-seek
4 AJK is hide in a place
we nid to find out them according to our clue
my group is he/she got bring wisel + auntie head
omg
auntie head
i think beatrice will burst when se heard of it
when we all go find her
1st AJK we c is mean shan
when i saw her
i tell all of them she not auntie head
let's go n find
haha
after tat we found beatrice at bilik persalinan there
we all LIFT her tgt to anjung D
she so scare
i can c tat her tear come out ady
haha

3rd is treasure hunt
we nid to find out 4 paper
but we think tat the 1st paper they gv us is not counted
so we keep find tat "4th" paper
when we noe tat the paper they gv us is counted
we all almost want burst liao
cause we had find the "4th" paper for a long time!!
all ppl go back anjung wif a black face except for me
wei jun say i so special
everyone come back wif a black face except for me still laugh there
haha

the last game is water
all wet
except for pn. chong
haha
u noe wat we will do on her
she so scare of us
cause she wearing a white shirt
haha

after we hv a small jamuan
got pizza, KFC, n others
not bad
i like it
after tat is our photo time

such a tired day...

没有评论: