2009年7月4日星期六

Report card, IOI trip...

yesterday was hari terbuka... take our report card... tat day b4 it... i ask my mum come on8am... but she say she still din wake up...= = if not wrong... she got work de rite?? how come 8am still sleeping lerhx?? as i noe... she wake up about 7.30am de worhx... kek sei ngo... but today she come about 9.00... it's ok... at least not after 10.00~~ it counted as gud ady... zk's mum come before my mum... so she will take 1st... after tat is my turn... when my mum sit down there... she sign all the 3 papers... after tat... she ask teacher i got always talk in class or not... teacher say got!! talk wif fren... my mum say talk is ok... the important is i got study... haha~~ but i still zha dao by my mum lerhx... after tat she pay the fee... before she leave the seat... she ask again...= =... how about my results?? teacher say other is ok... juz my english... haiz... same thing... from primary still now... everytime aso is tis 2 thing... talking in class + language bad... the diff is... before is the teacher tell my mum... but tis time is my mum ask automatics...= =

afternoon go ioi wif xd, mb n their sis frens... maybe u all will wonder y u will go wif their sis's fren... actually i dun noe tat before... wat i think is juz me, md n xd go tgt...blur...@.@ so tat i say i want go too...i eat 3 times there : Mc, next stop n another one dun noe is wat... i noe sure i will fat liao...

because is hari terbuka... a lot sek 4 student there... got wei khong gang, my gang, vincent gang n some i dun noe de gang... so re nao lerhx... can c sek 4 student everywhere...

at pupolar, bcause of some lil prob.. i almost want fight wif tat cashier liao... tat cashier really very funny lerhx... he say we all(my gang & vincent gang) very noisy in front of the counter... keep saying we r "现在的年轻人"... act like he very old not nian qing ren liao like tat...= =" keep say me dun noe how to biao da... biao da neng li cha... but... at last he ren shu to me liao~~ haha...is he himself li jie neng li cha larhx~~ haha... he aso say me you dao li... so hao wan lerhx~~ after tat... he ask me still got any changes or not... i say dun noe orhx... if want change i will come on sunday de... he hear tat he immediately say sunday he dun want come to work liao... popular off tat day... haha... i say him u so shuai... he say he jk de~~ haha~~ i WON~~

after tat we got take a lil photo~~mb keep ask me to let her wear my wai tao... keep take it of from me... at the centre of the road... omg...







没有评论: